Friday, April 29, 2011

The Grand Finale

At this point in the semester we only have two classes left until our  ethnography and final portfolios are due. At this stage of the semester all of my research is done and now, it is time to piece together all of my work. Right now I am having trouble working my pieces together to reach my final conclusion. However, I am going to write my conclusion first, then reorganize my first three papers as supporting evidence for my conclusion. Along with my paper I also have to complete my final portfolio. I feel very comfortable about my final portfolio because it is the fourth one that I have had to do. Over the course of this semester i have seen a huge improvement in all aspects of my writing. Also, due to all of the observing, research and interviews I have improved in my steps before writing the actual paper. If I could not observe, or do research or interview then these papers would have been really hard to complete. This English 102 class has giving me the tools and confidence to research anything that I want to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment