Thursday, January 27, 2011

Iresearcher kickin' it at the blowling alley

After reading Iresearcher all I can say is that I want to go bowling right now. I thought this was a great introduction into the topic of the paper. I enjoyed the well integrated personal aspect of the paper while at the same time introducing each of the topic that was going to be discussed. It was not overwhelming, I thought each topic of research was casually introduced. Sometimes, when I read a paper the introduction can be congested with a lot of information squeezed into it, this was not the case. The sensory details were very good. A particular image that I had stuck in my head was the strobe lights and fog in the bowling alley while the music blasted on a Saturday night. Also, every time i go to a bowling alley I always wonder what it is like behind the lanes, how does the machine that resets the pins work? How does the ball return machine work? Each research topic introduced had me hooked I want to find out what it is like to be an insider of a bowling alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment