Friday, December 3, 2010

Old School Movie Reviw

Old School is my all time favorite movie that has me cracking up every time I watch it. I can easily say I have watched this movie 100 times over the years and it does not get old. The movie begins when Luke Wilson comes home from a business trip to find his wife having an orgy (which he was not invited to). Mitch (Luke Wilson) leaves his girlfriend and so begins the hilarious comedy. Where him and his two buddies Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell relive their young days.

This R rated movie is sure to have all adults laid back and relaxed watching a comedy that is to remembered. When I saw the previews to Old School I thought for sure it was going to be another Road trip or American Pie type of movie. After watching the first 15 minutes of the movie I knew for sure that it was going to set the bar high above any other movie that had a college atmosphere.

After watching this movie I cannot say that I have any complaints with any aspect of it. The audio was perfect. Each character was played by the appropriate actor or actress.  The plot taken place on a college was perfect as well. This movie would not have worked on any other setting.  I would absolutely give Old School a 5 star rating and suggest it to everyone that is of the appropriate age to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment